Home> Find a Lawyer> New York> Dutchess County >Divorce Mediation

New YorkDivorce Mediation Lawyers in Dutchess County, New York

Find a divorce mediation attorney in Dutchess County, New York to help you resolve the issues in your divorce case out of court. Issues decided during the divorce mediation process can include the equitable division of assets, alimony, child support and child custody. Divorce attorneys use mediation as a tool to help the parties sit down with a neutral third party to talk through possible settlement offers to see if both sides can agree. The cost of mediation in a divorce case in Dutchess County, New York is almost always less than litigating the issues at trial. In many jurisdictions the court will require divorce mediation in Dutchess County, New York before a trial will be scheduled.

Learn More

Paul Michael Gayle-Smith

Paul Michael Gayle-Smith
Law Offices of Paul M. Gayle-Smith
4 Roe Dr
Hyde Park, NY 12538
Licensed for 27 years, Paul Michael Gayle-Smith is a Employment Law and Education Law lawyer who attended Columbia Law School... read more >

Leonard Klein

Leonard Klein
Lazar & Schwartz
280 NY-82
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
Licensed for 54 years, Leonard Klein is a Criminal Defense and Family Law lawyer who attended Albany Law School... read more >

Perry Satz

Perry Satz
154 Academy St Suite 12
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Licensed for 62 years, Perry Satz is a Family Law and Divorce lawyer... read more >
Showing attorneys 1–3 out of 3

Search Cities Near Dutchess County

Nonprofit Legal Associations

Association of Attorney Mediators

AAM promotes the practice of mediation and alternative dispute resolution and assists and educates lawyers in these areas.

About Dutchess County

Find a Lawyer in Dutchess County, NY

Lawyer Referral Service in Dutchess County, NY - The Dutchess County Bar Association in Poughkeepsie, New York, was established in 1919. During its long history of serving the pubic and the legal community, the DCBA has created an extensive Lawyer Referral Service. For your convenience, you can access the LRS online through the organization's website. You can also be referred to a local attorney by calling the lawyer referral service.