J.D. University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; 1980-1983
B.S. University of Nevada-Reno Business Management: 1976-1980
* I have been a trial lawyer for 30 years in Reno. I started practicing law as an Assistant Reno City Attorney in 1983 and have been in private practice since 1985.My experience includes a variety of family law and criminal defense
* Chairman of the Washoe County Open Space and Regional Parks Commission, appointed in 2002 to present.I’ve been elected chairman of the commission eight times.
* Appointed to the Regional Transportation Commission 2030 and 2040 Steering Committees.
* Served on the RTC Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee for eight years and the Reno Bicycle Counsel for twelve years.I also served one term on the Truckee River Citizens Advisory Committee.
* First person to receive the Activist-Supporter award for lifetime service to the bicycle community from the Nevada Bicycle Advisory Board.
* President of the Far West Ski Association, Sierra League