Home : Our Legal Professionals : Chris Eskew Mr. Eskew concentrates his legal practice on criminal defense, family law and personal injury law matters for individuals throughout Greater Indianapolis and Central Indiana. He has represented clients in matters ranging from murder to misdemeanor charges.
Mr. Eskew has extensive trial experience. He served nearly five years as an attorney with the Marion County Public Defender’s Agency, and has represented clients at trial in counties throughout the state.
Mr. Eskew is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indianapolis Bar Association and the American Bar Association, where he is a member of the Criminal Justice Division. He is admitted to practice law in the state of Indiana and before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
A native of Indianapolis, Ind., Mr. Eskew is a graduate of Southport High School, DePauw University and Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis.
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
• Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
• DePauw University
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Indiana State Bar Association, Member
• Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
• National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
• American Bar Association, Member
• American Bar Association Criminal Justice Division, Member