Home> Find a Lawyer> Illinois> Peoria County >Elder Law

IllinoisElder Law Lawyers in Peoria County, Illinois

Find an Elder law attorney in Peoria County, Illinois. Lawyers that focus on Elder Law devote their practice to the needs of the aging and elderly.

Elder law is generally focused around the following types of matters: estate planning and asset protection, obtaining disability benefits or other types of benefits such as Medicaid, and conservatorship or commitment matters. Elder law attorneys also help protect the elderly from abuse, neglect and fraud.

Learn More

William Coogan Wombacher

William Coogan Wombacher
Attorney at Law
416 Main St., Suite 700
Peoria, IL 61602
Licensed for 43 years, William Coogan Wombacher is a Elder Law and Social Security Disability Law lawyer who attended University of Iowa... read more >
Showing attorneys 1–1 out of 1

Search Other Practice Areas

Search Cities Near Peoria County

Elder Law Specialty Areas

Elder Law Certification

National Elder Law Foundation - NELF is the only national certifying program for elder law attorneys. The purpose of the program is to acknowledge attorneys who have demonstrated the highest knowledge, proficiency and experience in the field of representing elderly people and people with special needs.

Nonprofit Legal Associations

National Association of Elder Law Attorneys

NAELA is both a professional association, assisting and educating elder law attorneys, and an advocacy group, that lobbies for policies and laws that protect the needs of the growing elderly population and people with disabilities.

About Peoria County

Find Attorneys in Peoria, IL

Lawyer Referral Service in Peoria, IL - The Peoria County Bar Association sponsors a lawyer referral service that helps individuals and businesses find private attorneys practicing in Peoria County or Tazewell County, IL. The attorneys that participate in the service agree to charge a nominal referral fee in exchange for a 30 minute consultation with the client. You can complete the online form or call the service at 309-674-1224 for the referral.

Toggle comparison tool
Remove {attorney_name} from compare list
Remove {attorney_name} from favorite list