Jessica Eaves Mathews, founder of Leverage Legal Group®, is passionate about providing exceptional, flat-fee trademark registration services to clients in all 50 states. She has been doing trademark legal work for clients since 2008, and has been a business lawyer for over 25 years.
She is licensed in Washington and New Mexico, and is admitted in front of the United States Patent and Trademark Office for her trademark work nationwide.
Jessica has represented businesses and business owners, from solopreneurs, to mom and pop stores & restaurants, to professional service-providers, to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, including serving as the head of litigation and compliance for Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft.
Jessica graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law, where she was Editor in Chief of the Seattle University Law Review. Jessica received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of New Mexico.??
She has advised businesses on a variety of matters, including entity formation, trademark and copyright, IP, Internet Law, contracts. She served as virtual General Counsel for small and mid-sized businesses each month, advising them on a myriad of legal issues that arise from daily operations.??
HONORS AND AWARDS:?
* AVVO rating of “Excellent”?
* Martindale Hubbell rating of 5 stars?
* Albuquerque Business First Woman of Influence 2015?
* Albuquerque Business First, 2013 Top CEO, Business Services?
* #1 Best-Selling Author, 2013, Wonder Women: How Western Women Will Save the World?
* 2013 StartupNation's Leading Moms in Business
* Silver Stevie® Award for Women in Business, Female Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
* 2012 Gold Stevie® Award, New Company of the Year
* 2012 Bronze Stevie® Award, Best New Company
* 2012 Bronze Stevie® Award, Company of the Year, Diversified Services?
* 2012 Bronze Stevie® Award, Best New Product or Service - Business to Business Services
* Superlawyers Rising Star, 2001 and 2002?
Jessica is in our San Diego office, and is regularly in our Seattle and NYC offices. She admitted to practice in New Mexico and Washington and practices regularly in front of the United States Patent and Trademark Office for clients in all 50 states and around the world.