Verified Attorney
« Back to search results

Dustin Christopher Paseur

Dustin Christopher Paseur
107 Jefferson St. N.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Phone: 256-603-1453

About Dustin Christopher Paseur


Map & Directions

Contact Information

Dustin Christopher Paseur -
107 Jefferson St. N.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Phone Numbers:
  • Office: 256-603-1453
  • Fax: 256-723-7866

Practice Areas

Area of Practice % Focus
Family LawP27.00%
Estate PlanningS67.00%
Civil Trial LawP166.00%
DUI / DWI / Drunk DrivingS14.00%
Drug CrimesS13.00%
Criminal DefenseP12.00%
Personal InjuryP32.00%
Real Estate LawP42.00%
Estate and Probate LawP62.00%
Business LawP72.00%
Construction LawP242.00%
Marijuana DefenseS12.00%
Domestic ViolenceS12.00%
Seal or Expunge Criminal RecordS12.00%
Firearm and Weapon ChargesS12.00%
Theft CrimesS12.00%
White Collar CrimeS12.00%
Probation ViolationsS12.00%
Sex CrimesS12.00%
Alimony / Spousal SupportS22.00%
Child CustodyS22.00%
Child SupportS22.00%
Child VisitationS22.00%
Property DivisionS22.00%
Prenuptial and Marital AgreementsS22.00%
Motor Vehicle AccidentsS32.00%
Boating AccidentsS32.00%
Commercial Truck AccidentsS32.00%
Wrongful DeathS32.00%
Premises LiabilityS32.00%
Products LiabilityS32.00%


Bar Licenses

State Status Year Acquired
Alabama Member in Good Standing 2009

Work Experience

Position Duration
Paseur Law Firm, PLLC 2009 – present


School Major Degree Year Graduated
Birmingham School of Law Juris Doctor 2009


Position Organization Duration
Judge City of New Hope Municipal Court 2016 – present
Member Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association 2009 – present

Send an Email to

If your situation is urgent, consider calling this attorney instead of sending an email:


Send Message

Sending an email to this lawyer through an online form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship is not established until an official agreement is reached with a lawyer regarding terms of representation. Please don't send a message containing any time-sensitive or confidential information regarding your case via this form.