Home> Find a Lawyer> New Hampshire> Civil Rights >Police Brutality

New HampshirePolice Brutality Lawyers in New Hampshire

Law enforcement officers in New Hampshire can commit serious acts of misconduct. Law enforcement officers can include a police officer, deputy sheriff, or federal law enforcement agent.

When that misconduct involves a local, state or federal law enforcement officer engaging in the wanton use of excessive force or physical violence causing bodily injury to make an arrest, the conduct is often called police brutality.

Contact a civil rights attorney in New Hampshire to discuss your rights after a case of police brutality resulting in serious bodily injury or financial damages.

Learn More
Showing attorneys 1–1 out of 1

Nonprofit Legal Associations

National Police Accountability Project

The NPAP is a project of the National Lawyers Guild to help attorneys devoted to ending police misconduct by assisting its members with training and support, educating the public, and coordinated legal action.