About James Ernest Crawford Jr.
Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer Representing Defendants in Baltimore, Bel Air, Annapolis, Arbutus, and Catonsville, Maryland. At James E Crawford Jr. & Associates, our job is to stand next to you in your hour of need and help you get your life back. My name is Jim Crawford. For the past 23 years, I have defended people who have been charged with crimes in Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapol... read more »
Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing Defendants in Baltimore, Bel Air, Annapolis, Arbutus, and Catonsville, Maryland.
At James E Crawford Jr. & Associates, our job is to stand next to you in your hour of need and help you get your life back.
My name is Jim Crawford. For the past 23 years, I have defended people who have been charged with crimes in Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapolis, Bel Air, and throughout every county and courtroom in Maryland.
My trial experience is extensive. I am in court in front of judges and juries almost every day of my working life. Criminal defense is about more than knowing the law; it's also about understanding people. Judges, prosecutors, lawyers, police, and defendants all bring variables that can alter the outcome of a criminal case.
Federal and State Prosecution
If you are already charged or believe you are under investigation by a state agency such as the police or the federal government, it is extremely important that you retain the services of a highly qualified lawyer like me immediately. The quicker we have an understanding of the facts, the easier it is to push your case to resolution.
The procedures are strikingly different when it comes to handling certain cases. Some of our clients have been charged with:
- Federal and State sex offenses
- Federal and state drug Possession, distribution and trafficking offenses
- Probation and parole violations
- Domestic violence
- Possession of drug paraphernalia: In Maryland, possessing items such as pipes, rolling paper, clips or even baggies can result in drug paraphernalia charges.
- Computer crimes: Including possession and distribution of child pornography, chat room offenses, computer tampering, identity theft, piracy and file-sharing, and copyright infringement
- White collar crimes: Including mortgage and other types of fraud, tax evasion, and theft by deception
- Theft and robbery Crimes: Including shoplifting, larceny, robbery and burglary
- DWI/DUI and traffic violations: Including drunk driving, driver's license suspension, and traffic violations
- Weapons and violent crimes: Including assault and battery, weapons charges, carjacking, arson, manslaughter and homicide
- Juvenile cases: Including underage drinking and other charges faced by people under the age of 18
Visit our website to learn more about our DUI lawyers in Baltimore, MD.
The Law Offices of James E. Crawford Jr. has a long history of successfully handling criminal cases. I know that if you are being prosecuted, it can be a tremendous burden and unbelievably stressful not just for you, but for your family and loved ones.
If you face criminal charges in the State of Maryland, contact James E Crawford Jr. & Associates at 443-709-9999 as soon as possible. I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The first consultation is free.
Map & Directions
- Office: 443-709-9999
|Area of Practice||% Focus|
|Maryland||Member in Good Standing||1992|
|University of Baltimore School of Law||Law||Jusris Doctor||1992|
|University of Baltimore Graduate School||Law||Masters of Science||1986|
|Mount Saint Joseph High School||General||Diploma||1980|
|Member||American Association for Justice||2012 – present|
|Member||International Association of Defense Counsel||2010 – present|
|Member||Maryland Association for Justice||2010 – present|
|Member||Criminal Defense Lawyers Group||2009 – present|
|Member||American Bar Association||2000 – present|
|Lawyer Bar||Federal US District Court||1993 – present|
|Lawyer||Missouri Bar Association||1992 – present|
|Elected member||Democratic State Central Committee||1986 – present|
|Elected Member||Maryland Democratic State Central Committee||1986 – 1990|
Awards and Recognitions
|Martindale Hubble||Rated 2005 to Present||2017|
|AVVO Preeminent||2005 to present||2017|
|Top Lawyers of Md||Washington Post||2013|
Send an Email to James Ernest Crawford Jr.
If your situation is urgent, consider calling this attorney instead of sending an email:
Sending an email to this lawyer through an online form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship is not established until an official agreement is reached with a lawyer regarding terms of representation. Please don't send a message containing any time-sensitive or confidential information regarding your case via this form.